Monday, July 2, 2007

Del.icio.us & The Lifting of the Veil

I've recently become newly amused by del.icio.us (notice the new addition to the sidebar), and not only because I find the URL frightfully clever. It's a great way to keep track of cool sites, and I love me my cool sites.

Also, the Google Toolbar is awesome. Part of me feels it should be wrong to promote the interests of a massive company whose goals are, really, morally & intellectually ambiguous, but I just can't help it. The company makes some righteous tools for doing two things I love: thinking and tooling around on the internet. So, yeah, I love Google. There, I said it. Y'happy, now?!

Hm... what else? We saw some fireworks this weekend. We were so close to the action, chunks of cardboard tubing were raining down upon us. I could close my eyes, and, listening to the explosions, smelling the smoke and ash, and feeling the ungodly precipitation, almost taste the apocalypse.

God bless America.

No comments: