Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Shoes?

"I say, 'fuck shoes!' Your shoes do not represent you! Neither here, nor in a court of law, you son-of-a-B. Sorry to use harsh letters."

~ Dane Cook
I haven't read this entire article yet, but I've got the gist: shoes suck. Also, this might be one of the more disturbing pictures I've seen recently:



Also, "synaesthetically" is one of the better words I've read recently. Reminds me that I'm fascinated by synesthesia. Makes me think that there might be something to the idea that walking barefoot results in something akin to natural synesthesia, allowing one to experience something normally very common in a different way by the addition of another sense.

1 comment:

Josh said...

it's just a hunch, but something tells me the variety of shoe has a great deal of influence on the resultant damage to its wearer's feet.