Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back from the dead

I've been away for some time; I've been busy. I had ear surgery last Thursday, and this is why. Everything seems to have gone well. I have an appointment with the doctor on Friday, and I expect to return to work immediately thereafter.

Today, in my first real period of sustained, concentrated thought, I made some significant changes to LaffertyWhistle.com. Do take a gander, and validate me.

I hope to get myself back in good blogging form before too long, but there's also work to consider. I'll be returning to a situation in which two very new people will have been handling my work for about a week, and there could be plenty to clean up. Still, I am not down for the count, and I hope to prove it in the not-so-distant future.

That is all.

No comments: