Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Link-O-Rama

Here's a whole lot of stuff I've come across recently (and not-so-recently) but never managed to make it to a post:

Greatest. Music. Ever. (via Making Light)

80 Online Resources for Book Lovers (via LibrarianInBlack)

Free the Piano Player

A Change in the Concept of Worship

vertical (in which Slow Reads introduces me to Robert Lax)

Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God. Raise your hand if you'd like to hear your pastor preach classic sermons from time to time, and consider my hand raised! And here's the text to this particular sermon, if you're interested (via Think Christian)

Flarf Poets Still Not Dead Yet, I See. Mmm, flarf...

iT House - an Off-Grid, High Desert Prefab. All kinds of cool. Also check out the iT House blog, which contains wonderful documentation of said coolness.

Vox Day talks about his book, The Irrational Atheist. Dare I say it? Vox Rocks! Ha!

Costa Rica is 99% Powered by Renewable Energy

And last, but not least, a song/video:



It's a lot, I know, but it's all worth it, I promise.

No comments: